Aplikasi Untuk menonaktifkan suara shutter dan Flashlight kamera Blackberry saat digunakan.
QuickPull™ Pro conveniently simulates a “battery pull” on your BlackBerry®, freeing up memory! Now with memory monitoring and advanced scheduling, QuickPull Pro uses “Smart Reboot” to free up memory, increase device performance, and enrich your overall BlackBerry® experience. *
Unlike the red power button on your phone which merely reloads your device, QuickPull will actually refresh the device, freeing up memory and increasing performance without losing your settings!
Schedule to run a QuickPull at a certain time each DAY, or multiple times each WEEK with NEW convenient scheduling features to keep your memory and performance running at its best.
You can even set a MEMORY threshold that will allow QuickPull™ Pro to alert you when your available memory drops too low. If the memory drops, memory monitoring will prompt you to run a QuickPull™.
Because we here at Steelthorn™ Software love our customers – Free technical support and upgrades!
Perbandingan Quickpull FREE vs Quickpull PROFeatures:
* Easy to use application, with simple set-up.
* Simulates a “battery pull” to free memory and increase performance.
* Advanced scheduling, run a QuickPull daily or on certain days each week.
* Memory monitoring.
* Set your own memory threshold.
* Prompted automatic reboots if your memory is less than your set threshold, with the ability to cancel a reboot.
* Scheduled QuickPulls will wait until phone calls are complete.
* Receive automatic notifications on missed resets due to a locked or holstered device.
* 5 second warning notice can cancel pending QuickPull runs to keep from interfering with other tasks.
* New and enhanced, user-friendly interface.
* Toggle schedule on or off without losing any settings.
* Because we here at Steelthorn™ Software love our customers – Free technical support and upgrades!
Download Full :
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
cara install ke HPnya gimana ya? ada yang tau ga?
Last edited by klabang; 26-08-2010 at 05:29 PM.
AddOnis is the All-In-One utility that your Blackberry can not be without! Nominated for the Best Utility App of 2009.
With the installation of only one small file, AddOnis adds features normally added by multiple utilities - and with AddOnis - all of these extensions have been designed to work together perfectly in harmony.
AddOnis extends system functionality, enabling features missing from the system that make your device easier and more efficient to use by adding all of the choices you always wanted to your menu selections.
AddOnis also adds features to the device, letting you selectively block or permit calls from certain numbers, adding options to various alerts, adding a configurable missed call indicator, providing In-Call notifications and so much more. Review the full feature list below for a complete listing of what AddOnis can do for you!
* New LED Reset option in AddOnis Phone Menu!
* New Firewall Engine! The Firewall now works even faster!
* New "Addressbook Only" Firewall mode.
* New "Auto WiFi Power Off", if WiFi is out of coverage, it will automatically be turned off to conserve precious battery power.
* New "Emoticons" (uninstall & reinstall if you have a prior version)
* New"Tone Notification" in InCall Notification options.
* Vibrate on call connect/disconnect, the vibration duration is configurable.
* Vibrate when ringing on incoming calls (in profiles, phone needs to be set to Ring ).
* Choice of vibration type,user can choose Pulse or Constant.
* After hang-up, the user is prompted to add new number to Addressbook or to update existing contact.
* Log incoming calls and outgoing calls to the Calendar, user can select different calendars and choose to log these events as private.
* In-Call notification at user defined periods during calls, the notification type can be set to Vibrate, and the vibration duration or tone volume are both configurable.
* Call Firewall with two working rules, Block Blacklist and Permit Whitelist.
* Call Firewall has two action modes, Hang-up and pickup and Hang-up . Each number added to Call Firewall can have its own action mode, or use the system default.
* Call Firewall can be configured to work in Fuzzy-Match mode (Prefix Blocking Mode).
* Call Firewall can block Private and Unknown Numbers.
* Blocked Call Log shows complete list of rejected calls.
* Call Firewall can be configures to block outgoing calls to numbers in the Blacklist.
* Support for Autolock or Autostandby modes.
* Autolock / Autostandby feature allows user configure the idle timeout before Device Locks or enters Autostandby.
* Configurable options to disable Autolock /Autostandby when connected to USB or on a call.
* Autolock /Autostandby can be automatically disabled by a user defined program list so that when a specific program is running in the foreground the feature is disabled.
* Configurable to Autolock / Autostandby device only when device homescreen is displayed.
* SMS Signature, allows adding SMS signature automatically when sending SMS (only supported in AddOnis for OS4.6).
* Insert Emoticons into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message, these Emoticons can be easily customized.
* Send call log to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
* Allow user to choose Addressbook field to insert number into when adding new number or updating existing contact from number in Call Log (Home, Work, etc.)
* Send Call Log to Calendar to create event.
* Send Call Log to Tasks to create task.
* Send Call Log to Memopad to create memo
* Send Call Log to number lookup engine to reverse search number information.
* Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
* Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Calendar to create event.
* Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Tasks to create a new task.
* Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Memopad to create a new memo.
* Send event to Tasks to create task.
* Send task to Calendar to create event.
* Open UTF8 format text documents in Memopad, and send memo to Calendar/Task/SMS/Email.
* Send Contact to Call Firewall Blacklist/Whitelist.
* Insert contact information into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message. (Does not support beta version of OS 5.0)
Blackberry OS 5.0 or later
Last edited by source06; 26-08-2010 at 06:28 PM.
* Preview incoming e-mails/alerts
* Open inbox, reply, forward, mark as read and delete e-mails right from the popup
* Open inbox, reply and forward SMS right from the popup
* Support for CrackBerry.com and Bellshare.com forum notifications (reformats forum notificiation e-mails for easier legibility)
* Option to automatically delete forum notification mails
* Disable popups until backlight dims or for a certain time right from the popup
* Customize order of messages (Oldest first, Newest first)
* Only show popups for messages from contacts you have in your phonebook
* Customize positioning of the popup ("System Default", "Bottom of screen" or "Stretch to the borders of the screen")
* Customize position of the button bar (left, right, top, bottom, no buttons)
* Automatically turn on backlight when a message comes in
* Auto-dismiss popup after specified time
* Disable popups while in the messaging application
* Disable while device is locked so you will not be flooded with popups after unlocking
* Disable popups while backlight is on
* Show contact photo and customize its size
* Customize font sizes
* Backup/Restore to memory card
* Integrates with SmartAlerts for absolute control which messages trigger popups and which don't
Blackberry OS 5.0 or later
If you need to be offline, but you still want to read web, this application will help you. Save Web Page for further offline reading!
Open BlackBerry browser and go to the page, then select "Save Page As PDF" menu and in few seconds you have a copy of the web-page on your BlackBerry.
Another way to do it is copy & paste web page URL from your favourite browser to Save Web Page application.
ATTENTION! You need a PDF reader to read saved web-pages.
* Best quality HTML to PDF conversion
* Integration with BlackBerry browser
* BlackBerry OS 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 or 5.0
240x260, 240x320, 320x240, 360x480, 480x320, 480x360
4.5, 4.6, 4.7 Non-Touch, 4.7 Touch Screen, 5.0 Non-Touch, 5.0 Touch Screen
Hope You Enjoy It
Last edited by source06; 03-09-2010 at 05:23 PM.
punya rekomendasi music player bold 9700 ga
dari maren g nemu2
pake player standar berasa ga enak
Mobiola xPlayer 1.7.1
Download Mobiola xPlayer 1.7.1 for Smartphone
Developer: SHAPE Services
Requirements: BlackBerry OS 4.2 or later
Mobiola xPlayer is a multimedia player for all major audio and video formats with optional (paid) Live Radio support. With this multimedia player you can see the full screen video on the go, listen to live music and stay informed about the latest events from live news!
Here are some key features of the xPlayer:
· Nearly all audio and video formats supported: mp3, m4a, avi, mp4, 3gp, wma, amr, mid, wav.
· Video full screen playback. Watch full screen video your BlackBerry screen.
· Playlist management: Create, Edit and Save your own playlists. Add a single file or a whole folder to a playlist.
· Advanced playlist sorting options: by title, by author or by path.
· Playlist Shuffle. xPlayer can play your songs in random order if you do not want to know what file is coming next.
· Forward/Rewind feature.
· Use different themes to change the look of xPlayer.
· Background mode.
· Long battery life.
· xPlayer requires a license for Live Radio. All other functionality is free.
This version of the xPlayer comes with an optional Live Radio support, which can be tried for 7 days as trial and then decide whether you want to pay money and purchase the license or live withour the radio feature. The software itself will continue to function as a freeware, without the radio feature.
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.