Year: October 19, 2010
Genre: Action / RPG / 3D
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Publication Type: License
- Show SCREENSHOT
Fallout New Vegas Recommended System Requirements
Steamworks digital platform (Games for Windows is the certification)
Operating System: XP, Vista, Windows 7
Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz (enhanced for multi-core)
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 6 Series or similar (ATI 1300 minimum)
Hard Disc Space: 10GB
Welcome to New Vegas - a city of dreamers and hunters for good luck. Three groups are ruthless struggle for control of this oasis in the post-apocalyptic desert. Those who are well armed and knows for sure what he wants, is quickly become famous, but end up being a lot of enemies. Do the hard way on a hot wasteland Mojave, go to the Hoover Dam, walk on the streets of the glittering neon of Vegas. While traveling, you will meet many colorful personalities, will take part in clashes between factions of power hungry, and fight with mutants of all stripes and sizes, and experience the unparalleled power of weapons. Decide who will be your ally, or by choosing the path of the hero's single, stand edinovlastnym King of New Vegas.
* Hot Vegas.
Explore the vast spaces - from the provincial small towns scattered across the Mojave Wasteland, to the magnificent shining lights of the streets of New Vegas.
* Your word.
The war between competing factions will forever change the lives of the inhabitants of the city. On whose side in this conflict will take you, everything depends: who would have to meet and communicate, who will be loyal companions, and who - a sworn enemy, and of course, the final struggle for power.
* Fresh ideas.
The new system of communication with partners; reputation system - remember: a backfire, and respond; mode "Hardcore" - for those who are not looking for easy ways, special techniques-hand combat.
* To arms!
Arsenal is twice represented in Fallout 3: Now you have more than enough funds to adequately respond to any threat. In addition, the Vault-Tec engineers have developed a new weapon system configuration that will repair and modify any dangerous "toys" in any place at any time.
* The complete lawlessness.
Here is a huge world, you are free to choose there own path. Travel and sightseeing, fight shoulder to shoulder with those who, in your opinion, it is worth, or become a lone hero - it's your world, this is your game!
Apparently, a number of people have received their copies of PC gamer, which includes a feature on Fallout: New Vegas. The ever vigilant Ausir has of course listed all features that have been mentioned.
* There is an optional hardcore mode, the character needs to drink water, ammo has weight, healing isn't instant etc.
* Normal mode is more similar to Fallout 3 gameplay.
* The storyline is focused on the New California Republic vs. Caesar's Legion (slavers from the east) vs. New Vegas residents.
* You are not a vault dweller but are given a Pip-Boy by someone who is one.
* There is a screenshot of a vault suit as well.
* There is an assault rifle looking like the M4, as well as a new big gun with a backpack, held like a minigun.
* There are special moves for melee weapons in VATS - specifically a move for a golf club called "Fore" which seems to be a groin shot.
* The Hoover Dam is in the game and is supplying electricity to the city.
* There is a quest to rescue a ghoul from some super mutants. The ghoul can then become your companion
* The Geckos are back.
* There are both dumb and intelligent super mutants, including the elite Nightkin. On at least one occasion you can convince them to fight amongst themselves.
* Some super mutants look similar to the ones in Fallout 3, while others are new. There is e.g. a female super mutant with a 1950s hairstyle who apparently is one of their leaders.
* Screenshots include a guy with a beard and straw hat, a ghoul and an NCR Ranger.
* The only picture of New Vegas itself is concept art and not a screenshot.
* Some location screenshots include a huge model dinosaur advertising a hotel, some satellite dishes, an array of solar panels
* A character generation shot showing a "vigour machine" instead of the skill book
* NCR base is the McCarran Airport, Caesar's Legion is based in the Vegas Strip, while super mutants are based in a place called Black Mountain.
* There is also a town called Fremont and another called Primm. A topless reuve is mentioned as being in the latter. Area 51 also appears.
* NCR Ranger armor is similar to a brown combat armor with sleeves, there are concept arts of a Ranger.
* Skils have a bigger effect on conversation choices. E.g. someone with a high Explosives skill may be able to have a coversation about explosives where appropriate.
* There is a Reputation system in addition to Karma.
* First-person action RPG with the same engine as Fallout 3.
* Set in the Mojave wastelands. Vegas didn't get many nukes. More intact buildings, as well as desert vegetation. Vegas itself is mostly intact.
* Both karma and reputation are tracked. If I'm reading it right there's separate reputations for each of the settlements, as in 1 and 2.
* All dialogue options are shown to all players, regardless of whether you have the stats to succeed or not, though there's no punishment for failure.
* Bartering is not just lower prices but negotiating for better rewards.
* Weapons also now have knock-back upon death, with shotguns sending people flying.
* Followers can be managed through a context-sensitive menu, with orders like "follow", "stay" or "attack".
* You're a courier, wounded and left for dead in a shallow grave. A friendly robot, Victor, digs you out, and his doctor owner Mitchell patches you up. You take a "vigour test", which is some sort of electric parlour game. This decides who you are and sets up SPECIAL. You can also take some Rorschach tests, but the mag says this is for fun. The Doc then gives you a Pipboy as he was once a Vault dweller.
* "Hoover Dam", and "Helios" (a solar plant, confirmed by the mag to have been built by Poseidon) are fought into and then you can direct the power to wherever you choose. In the case of Helios you can also keep the plant for your self, use the energy to call down a powerful laser, or even try to distribute to all equally, however there is a risk of overloading the reactors.
* There is a "reputation system", in which all three factions (NCR, Ceasar's Legion and the locals) will either see you as good or bad toward them individually.
* There is a screenshot of three Capital Wasteland mutants running toward the player, who is wielding what *looks* to be a heavy incinerator, but has a TV screen and no flamer fuel tanks. He's also wearing NCR combat armour, which is in gold/mustard colours.
* There are two separate screens of supermutants that look to be more local, grey skin, and the two are wearing very different clothes. One is Tabitha, who is hearing a blonde wig and love heart glasses. The mag implies she's "not all there".
* On that quest, you rescue Raul, a ghoul who Tabitha kept alive to fix her favourite robot. He appears to be a follower, as the mag says you can give him items, and also commands, such as "stay, follow or attack", and also tell him to switch to melee, in which case he'll mutter "sure, I'll put away my rather effective gun, and switch to this piece of um, metal tubing here".
* From what I read, the "all dialog" thing seems to imply there will be failures for skill checks as well as speech checks, though, as the mag states, there is no penalty for failing a skill check. In fact, the mag gives an example: A woman who the player tried a Sneak skill attempt on in conversation failed when convincing her an ambush would help the town be rid of a gang of raiders. She simply says "Good luck with your, uh, ambush"
* Vault 21 is in the game
...SCENE RELEASE [VERSI SKIDROW]
- Show NFO SKIDROW
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
>>> Mirror Link IDWS by reslos <<< Latest link!!
LINK LOKAL [MAKNYOS] @ 200 MB ~NEW by LegACy
HOTFILE / FILESERVE @ 1500 MB - ~NEW by Shuy1n
- Show SKIDROW
RAPIDSHARE , X7, NETFOLDER, FILESONIC, HOTFILE & MEGAUPLOAD @ 400 MB
- Show SKIDROW
RAPIDSHARE @ 200 MB
- Show SKIDROW
HOTFILE, FILE SERVE & FILESONIC @ 200 MB ~NEW by LegACy
- Show SKIDROW
MEDIAFIRE @ 200 MB ~NEW (2 MIRRORS ADDED)
- Show SKIDROW
REPACKAGED VERSION - 4,32 GB ONLY ~NEW
Originally Posted by DEmperor
LINK LOKAL REPACKAGED [MAKNYOS] ~NEW by wedu
PATCH, MODS, GUIDE AND TROUBLESHOOTING
The Link Below Included:
• Caravan Pack
• Classic & Tribal Pack
• Mercenary Pack
- Show DLC
Q & A
Q: Gan, bedanya SCENE RELEASE
A: Klo scene release
itu artinya dikeluarin sama crackernya langsung, dan salah satu cirinya didalam file .iso hasil ekstrakannya udah ada folder crack. nah klo clonedvd
itu hasil copy-an dari dvd game punya orang yg masih 'untouched' alias masih perawan... belom dikobok2 sama skidrow.
Q: Gan brarti yg clonedvd blom ada cracknya? Trus bijimana?
A: Udah ada. coba install pake phoenix, cuman rada ribet.. jadi lebih prefer download yg scene release aja~
Q: Ini expansion or stand alone ya? butuh fallout 3 lagi?
A: Ini stand alone dan bukan expansion, jadi ga butuh fallout 3
Credit: arab-gb, warez-bb, gamevn