http://idws.in/1398

Thank(s)
    318/18,091
    Blog Entries

Default I Not Stupid Too [2006]

I Not Stupid Too

Show Sinopsis
    Sekuel dari I Not Stupid [2002]

I Not Stupid Too (Tionghoa: 小孩不笨二; Pinyin: xiǎohi b bn r) adalah film Singapura tahun 2006 yang merupakan sekuel dari I Not Stupid. Film ini merupakan film komedi satir yang menggambarkan kehidupan, perjuangan, dan petualangan tiga pemuda Singapura: Tom yang berusia 15 tahun, adiknya Jerry yang berumur 8 tahun, dan teman Tom, Chengcai, yang berusia 15 tahun. Mereka memiliki hubungan yang buruk dengan orang tuanya. Film ini menunjukan masalah komunikasi yang buruk antara orang tua dan anak.

Show Cast
    Shawn Lee sebagai Tom Yeo
    Ashley Leong sebagai Jerry Yeo
    Joshua Ang sebagai Lim Chengcai
    Jack Neo sebagai Mr Yeo
    Xiang Yun sebagai Mrs Yeo
    Huang Yiliang sebagai Mr Lim

Show SS

INDEX DOWNLOAD

RAW+SUB by engkong

SUB INDO by furry

OST by feather
    Last edited by yoshidabulan; 06-06-2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

momoro23

Default RE: I'm not stupid too

kygny gw pernah nonton deh.. tapi lupa yg mana (srg ketuker judulny).. klo ad yg tw critanya kci tw gw donk

4. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    7/507

Quote Originally Posted by echozz
    nih film bagus katanya... en sempat jadi no 1 box office di singapura... yang ada film ini, share di idws plis.... tq2...
    Asli nih film top banget

gw nonton ampe semua perasaan ada

lw mo ketawa, ada
    lw mo nangis, ada
    lw mo ...

aaahhh,, asli lah

top lah pokoknya

Nih cerita tentang realita kehidupan yang pas banget coz terjadi di sekitar kita, even bg Qt sendiri

Gw ada mov nya, tapi gede nih, gmn ya!!!:blind:

6. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    1/57

ney buatan singapr kyk film nya mamahau gt ya..?

8. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    2/156

wa.... asli ni film bagus banget.. ada nomor dua nya juga.. nurut g nomor 2 nya si lebih bagus...g malah copy buat koleksi... cerita nya itu kyk yg sehari2 kita lakuin.. realita bgt.... o yach... ada juga yg mirip2 judulnya homerun (??) itu juga bagus... eeee ada yg punya shi sang zhe you ma ma hao (???????)yach??? bagi donk!!! kacitau downloadnya dimana.. itu katanya film bagus bgt..uda cari lama ga dapet2... o ya 1 lagi yg bagus itu ciu khan kan be bo ga tau tulisan mandarinnya.. tp bagus bgt... tentang anak yg di punggut ma seorang bapak bisu trus tar gedenya itu anak jadi penyanyi bagus bgt de.. ampe nangis meraung2 g.. hehehe

10. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    0/1,013

kayak nya pernah dengar nih judulnya...tp dimana ya??

iya shi sang zhe you mama hou itu emang bagus....
    sumpah nangis terus.....
    ma2 g dl punya vcd nya...tp dipinjem orang, gak dikembaliin lagi...sebel....
    yg ciu kan be bo itu juga sama sedihnya...pernah ntn di tv

kl mau cari file nya susah deh...abis film lama kan nih..

wah ada juga nih threadnya
    Mantebh tuh filmnya menyentuh banget
    biar jadi peringatan orang tua yang sibuk
    nangis gw nonton film ini,

Thank(s)
    148/49,596

more info

I Not Stupid Too (Chinese: 小孩不笨二 Pinyin: xiǎohi b bn r) is a Singaporean film that was written and directed by Jack Neo and released on 26 January 2006
    I Not Stupid Too is the sequel of I Not Stupid (2002). Earning over $4,000,000, it outstripped the original movie's earnings and has become the second-highest grossing Singaporean movie of all time, surpassed only by Money No Enough

Show Plot

The plot revolves around the lives of Tom Yeo (Shawn Lee), his younger brother Jerry (Ashley Leong) and their friend Lim Chengcai (Joshua Ang). 15-year-old Tom is technologically inclined and a talented blogger, while 8-year-old Jerry enjoys the performing arts and has the lead role in his school concert. Their parents' (Jack Neo and Xiang Yun) busy schedules give them little time to spend with their children, leading to a strained relationship. His mother absent, Chengcai was raised by his ex-convict father (Huang Yiliang), whose fighting skills he inherited.

The story goes on, revolving around the common errors many people (mainly parents and teachers) see on the younger generations. One example is when Mr. Fu, the Chinese teacher of Tom and Chengcai's class, tells off three students from the same class (especially at the boys' crush Jingjing) of their poor performance in a recent Chinese test. Another teacher enters, telling Mr. Fu that much of his teachings weren't the way to get the desired result he wants.

Meanwhile Jerry has been doing well for his lead acting role for a school performance, in a silly moment one time a 'love' situation happens, in which starts off a thought of how humans came to this world. Jerry was thought to have had his partner Xiaoxi pregnant with a child (since he had held hands, kissed and 'slept' with; in which the actions correspond to what he thought was how a couple had a child), Jerry goes on trying to find answers, but to no avail. Jerry additionally has a bigger problem; getting his parents to come and see his performance. He keeps on delaying his teacher's call on the ticket sales as he had no chance to get any moment with his parents to listen to him. Until he thought that if he raised money and paid his father to spend one hour with him, he could get no response.

Tom and Jerry's family get into a fight after the incident where Xiaoxi was thought to have been pregnant and Jerry tried to find ways to abort the baby (by eating pineapples). This then led on to the family growing further apart, until Jerry's innovative thought to SMS both his parents an apology message using their phones and sending to one another brought the parents back together

selanjutnya tonton filmnya aja....

Cast
    • Shawn Lee as Tom Yeo
    • Ashley Leong as Jerry Yeo
    • Joshua Ang as Lim Chengcai
    • Huang Yi Liang as Mr Lim
    • Jack Neo as Steven (Mr Yeo)
    • Xiang Yun as Karen (Mrs Yeo)

IDWS Link
    CD1 + sub

CD2 + sub

credits to engkong

14. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Thank(s)
    0/8,427

Waaaaa.... Ini yang dulu gw request
    Akhirnya ada yang upload.
    BTW film yang pertamanya kan I Not Stupid? Blum ada yang upload?

@cataku
    ***Biar dilempar bata****
    Thankyuw gan, ijin sedot ah

Thank(s)
    11/49,596

@usus12jari
    yup film pertamanya I Not Stupid... nemu file stupid lainnya sih, tp descriptionnya ga jelas... Gw ga tau ini yg ke-1, ato yg ke-2 versi dvdrip...

Show stupid

http://www.indowebster.com/stupidpart1rar.html
    http://www.indowebster.com/stupidpart2rar.html
    http://www.indowebster.com/stupidpart3rar.html
    uploader engkong

***bata pending***

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast