Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherlock Series 2 [Complete]
http://idws.in/213953

Thank(s)
    202/91,055
    Blog Entries

Default Sherlock Series 2 [Complete]

Sherlock Season 2

BBC One’s much praised, multi-award-winning drama Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, returns for an eagerly awaited second series of three, 90-minute films – A Scandal In Belgravia, The Hounds Of Baskerville and The Reichenbach Fall.

The contemporary re-imagining of the Arthur Conan Doyle classic, co-created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, caused a sensation in the summer of 2010, delivering an audience of more than nine million viewers who tuned in to watch Sherlock and John Watson navigate a maze of cryptic clues and lethal killers in three thrilling, action-packed adventures.

In episode one of this new series, compromising photographs and a case of blackmail threaten the very heart of the British establishment but, for Sherlock and John, the game is on in more ways than one as they find themselves battling international terrorism, rogue CIA agents and a secret conspiracy involving the British government. But this case will cast a darker shadow over their lives than they could ever imagine, as the great detective begins a long duel of wits with an antagonist as cold and ruthless and brilliant as himself: to Sherlock Holmes, Irene Adler will always be THE woman.

Benedict Cumberbatch returns as Sherlock Holmes, with Martin Freeman as John Watson, Mark Gatiss as Mycroft, Rupert Graves as Inspector Lestrade, Una Stubbs as Mrs Hudson, Andrew Scott as Moriarty, Louise Brealey as Molly Hooper and Lara Pulver as Irene Adler.

Key Casts
    Code:
    Benedict Cumberbatch is Sherlock Holmes
    Martin Freeman is Dr John Watson
    Mark Gatiss is Mycroft Holmes
    Una Stubbs is Mrs Hudson
    Rupert Graves is Detective Inspector Lestrade
    Louise Brealey is Molly Hooper
    Andrew Scott is Jim Moriarty
    Premiere
    Code:
    8.10PM on January 1st, 2012.

Download links (multi versions) by streams

OST @

Mirrors

Season 1 here

-------------------------------

Sebelum post, baca rules dulu ya anak-anak

Rules SF US/Europe

Yang melanggar bakal dapet bata, warning, sampai infraction loh
    Last edited by 2ne1blackjack; 19-07-2014 at 10:44 PM.
    I will always be who I should be and say what I feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    keroro by noerha

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Thank(s)
    7/91,055
    Blog Entries

Episode 1 synopsis

Show sinopsis
    In episode one of this new series, compromising photographs and a case of blackmail threaten the very heart of the British establishment but, for Sherlock and John, the game is on in more ways than one as they find themselves battling international terrorism, rogue CIA agents and a secret conspiracy involving the British government. But this case will cast a darker shadow over their lives than they could ever imagine, as the great detective begins a long duel of wits with an antagonist as cold and ruthless and brilliant as himself: to Sherlock Holmes, Irene Adler will always be THE woman.
    I will always be who I should be and say what I feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    keroro by noerha

Thank(s)
    0/26,677
    Blog Entries

Ngotorin trit cc Lope, sambil nunggu januari datang. Cepatlah datang januari, sherlock season 2
    Btw, itu beneran yang ngaku jim moriarty, moriarty yang itu? Kok rasanya garink ya

Support KisHD link by lick ლ( >∇< ლ)

Thank(s)
    0/91,055
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sierraimoet View Post
    Ngotorin trit cc Lope, sambil nunggu januari datang. Cepatlah datang januari, sherlock season 2
    Btw, itu beneran yang ngaku jim moriarty, moriarty yang itu? Kok rasanya garink ya
    kurang sangar ye yg jadi moriarty...

tapi emg kan biasa gitu otak2 jenius dibalik kejahatan terlihat "tidak ada apa2nya"
    keroro by noerha

Thank(s)
    2/91,055
    Blog Entries

Thread will be opened a few days before the airing date

Be patient please
    keroro by noerha

7. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    5/9,832

Sinopsi per eps:

Show A Scandal In Belgravia
    Compromising photographs and a case of blackmail threaten the very heart of the British establishment, but for Sherlock and John the game is on in more ways than one as they find themselves battling international terrorism, rogue CIA agents, and a secret conspiracy involving the British government.

But this case will cast a darker shadow over their lives than they could ever imagine, as the great detective begins a long duel of wits with an antagonist as cold and ruthless and brilliant as himself: to Sherlock Holmes, Irene Adler will always be THE woman.

Show The Hounds of Baskerville
    A Hound from Hell. A terrified young man. Sherlock's most famous case. But is a monster really stalking Dartmoor? Something terrible has happened to Henry Knight. Sherlock and John investigate the truth about the monstrous creature which apparently killed their client's father. But what seems like fantasy in Baker Street is a very different prospect in the ultra-secret army base that looms over Dartmoor...

Benedict Cumberbatch returns as Sherlock Holmes, with Martin Freeman as John Watson, Mark Gatiss as Mycroft, Rupert Graves as Inspector Lestrade, Una Stubbs as Mrs Hudson, Andrew Scott as Moriarty, Louise Brealey as Molly Hooper and Russell Tovey as Henry Knight.

Show The Reichenbach Fall
    The Reichenbach Fall is the final episode in BBC One’s much praised, multi-award-winning drama Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
    James Moriarty – the greatest criminal mind that the world has ever seen. Sherlock and John knew he wouldn’t stay hidden for long. But even they never guessed the sheer scale and audacity of the crime that would propel Moriarty back into the headlines. The crime of the century. The Tower of London, the Bank of England, Pentonville prison – all sprung open on the same day as if by magic! But Moriarty’s plans don’t stop there...

Sherlock and John lock horns with their old enemy in one final problem that tests loyalty and courage to their very limits. Sherlock must fight for his reputation, his sanity and his life. But is he all he claims to be?

Benedict Cumberbatch plays Sherlock Holmes, with Martin Freeman as John Watson, Mark Gatiss as Mycroft, Rupert Graves as Inspector Lestrade, Una Stubbs as Mrs Hudson, Andrew Scott as Moriarty, Louise Brealey as Molly Hooper and Katherine Parkinson is Kitty Riley.

Thank(s)
    4/9,832

Show trailer

Show official clip

Show promo pic series 2

Trit ini dibuka, tolong jgn ngejunk dgn ngepost yg ga penting/perlu.

Thank(s)
    1/182

Quote Originally Posted by just_L View Post
    The Reichenbach Fall is the final episode in BBC One’s much praised, multi-award-winning drama Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
    James Moriarty – the greatest criminal mind that the world has ever seen. Sherlock and John knew he wouldn’t stay hidden for long. But even they never guessed the sheer scale and audacity of the crime that would propel Moriarty back into the headlines. The crime of the century. The Tower of London, the Bank of England, Pentonville prison – all sprung open on the same day as if by magic! But Moriarty’s plans don’t stop there...
    Dulu jg adegan di air terjun jadi cerita terakhir bwt sherlock di novel,
    tapi karena banyak yg minta akhirnya dilanjutin lagi ceritanya. kayaknya bakal kejadian lagi bwt tv seriesnya

Imo hbis nonton trailer Irene adlernya mengecewakan,
    mungkin karena disesuaikan sm inggris sekarang jadi gampang "buka-bukaan",
    flirtingnya jadi gak berkelas seperti yang di novel.
    tapi setidaknya bakal membungkam yang komen2 kalau sherlocknya gay.

Tinggal 4 hari lagi
    pengen ngeliat juga bagaimana mereka bisa lolos dari ledakan di kolam renang yang di season 1.

11. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    0/5,204

sorry oot dikit
    soalnye di thread season 1 uda closed..
    itu kan ada episode 0 - pilot
    itu isinya apa ya?
    gw ga ngerti
    worhted ga buat di dl?

Thank(s)
    1/91,055
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anarchyz View Post
    sorry oot dikit
    soalnye di thread season 1 uda closed..
    itu kan ada episode 0 - pilot
    itu isinya apa ya?
    gw ga ngerti
    worhted ga buat di dl?
    ya worth2 aja menurut gw.. itu kan part of the story.. bukan iklan, interview, dsb...
    keroro by noerha

14. Who Said Thanks:

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast