Page 431 of 541 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 5407

Thread: 2ne1
http://idws.in/24811

Thank(s)
    1/2,391

2NE1 appears on MTV Music Meter's top ten

Blackjacks have discovered that 2NE1 appeared on MTV's Music Meter chart, an unconventional music chart created in December 2010 that appears on the network's website and in apps available for smartphones and iPads. According to MTV, this chart is an alternative to sales-based or radio play-based rankings and ranks musicians based on "social media buzz, streams on video sites, and radio and sales data, providing a real-time portrait of up-and-coming and talked-about artists". A spokesperson for MTV further explained the purpose of the chart by saying, "You have lots of chances to discover music by Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber, so when we were thinking about what we wanted the Music Meter to be, we thought of it as a discovery tool people can come to and find new music."

2NE1, who ranked seventh on the chart, are not only the first Asian artist to appear in the top ten, but the first female artist to achieve such a ranking. The girl group has certainly had lots of "social media buzz" lately, with the chart-topping release of their newest mini album last week, as well as music videos for "Hate You" and "Ugly". Musicians such as Mike Posner ("Cooler Than Me") and Neon Trees ("Animal") have previously appeared on the Music Meter chart.

At the time this article was published, 2NE1 was 30th on the chart. Cube Entertainment's girl group, 4minute, was also on the chart, ranking 47th place.

Sources: ygladies, MTV, and MTV Music Meter
    via: koreaboo
    Right now, it's SNSD! || In the future, it's SNSD! || Forever, SNSD!

2. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    2/9,882

Park Myungsoo will be performing 'Naengmyun' with Sandara Park at NOLZA

Gag man Park Myungsoo will be appearing as a special guest for 2NE1's concert.

On the 3rd, according to several media sources, Park Myungsoo will be making a special appearance at the Olympic Hall in Seoul Olympic Park for 2NE1's first solo concert that will be progressing from the 26th - 28th of August, and is even helping to organize the stages. Park Myungsoo will be appearing on the last day of the concert, the 28th.

Park Myungsoo will be performing 'I went wild' by GG with Park Bom and Big Bang's G-Dragon.

Park Myungsoo and G-Dragon had formed a team under the name of GG for the MBC 'Ininite Challenge - West Coast Line Highway Music Festival' that had broadcasted at the beginning of July, where they had revealed their upbeat dance song, 'I went wild' for the first time. Park Bom had done a vocal featuring in this song.

Park Myungsoo decided on making a special appearance to repay 2NE1 fans for the love they showed for 'I went wild' at 2NE1's first concert.

In particular, this stage is the first time that GG will be performing after their performance on 'Infinite Challenge', drawing even more attention to it.

But that's not all.

On this day, Park Myungsoo will also be doing a joint stage with Sandara Park. The song that they will be performing will be the hit song he sang with SNSD's Jessica in the summer of 2009, 'Naengmyun (Cold Noodles)'.

There is already keen interest on what the atmosphere of Park Myungsoo and Sandara Park's 'Naengmyun' will be like.

Representatives of Park Myungsoo stated, "While preparing for the Infinite Challenge Music Festival, Park Myungsoo received a lot of help from YG Entertainment.", "He decided to make a special appearance at 2NE1's concert in order to repay his thanks."

Moreover, they added, "Despite it being a while since Park Myungsoo himself has performed 'I went wild' and 'Naengmyun', he's very happy to do it.", "He's going to show 2NE1 fans a great time."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110803n07520
    Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com
    ================================================
    2NE1 talks about when they feel the most and least confident

The ladies of 2NE1 are now famous in the K-Pop industry for their confident style, but they still managed to turn quite a few heads when they came out with “Ugly“.

In their interview with OSEN, the girls were asked if they ever felt ‘ugly’ like in their lyrics. Fans were surprised to read Dara’s answer, who laughed, “Yes, when I’m wearing a feminine style. I’m always dressed like a man on stage, so I feel a loss of confidence when I’m wearing more feminine styles.”

Bom replied, “I don’t specially feel ugly or anything, but I don’t have confidence when I get my song wrong.“

Minzy said, “I feel that way when I’m trying to improve and advance, but when it’s not going out the way I want it to.”

CL said, “I don’t feel especially ugly, but I do get into a slump sometimes. Like the lyrics of ‘Ugly’ state, I do feel lonely at times.”

In reverse, the girls were then asked for the time where felt that they were amazing. Bom said, “When I’m singing. I love singing and I’m the most confident in it.”

Dara agreed, “It’s easy for me to feel confident when I’m on stage. The shouts of our fans thrill me and I truly feel like I’m the best for the three minutes I’m on stage.”

Minzy expressed, “When I’m dancing to my solo part”, while CL said, “If I don’t feel confident on stage, then the people that are watching and listening to us won’t feel it either. I have to be the best on stage so that the audience feels the same way. I go up on stage thinking that I’m going to be the best.”

Source + Photos: OSEN

4. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    0/2,391

Sandara Park Under A Violent Surprise Attack, “ACK!”

2NE1′s Sandara Park was under a surprise attack(?) by a cat.

On the 1st, Sandara Park updated her me2day, saying that she visited her home after a long time, and posted pictures of meeting once again with Dadung.

She seemed to be having a good time with Dadung, when Sandara Park suddenly uploaded a startling picture of Dadung who gave her a surprise attack, arousing laughter from the fans.

She said, “Hull!! Just when I thought we were close, Dadung came up to me very angrily! Dadung-i who has the force of a Bengal cat! Ke ke ke This is the actual situation!” she posted, explaining the picture.

In the photo, Dadung tackles Sandara Park, who gives a surprised expression. In addition, because of the laughter of the person taking the photo, it came off as rather shaky.

Netizens who saw the picture commented with, “That does look scary,” “You seem very scared,” “I hope you become close real soon,” “This photograph really shows that Sandara Park unnie is such a 4D!” “It made me laugh for a long time,” “I’m delighted that you and Dadung are now close!” showing a hot response.

Sources: nate
    Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara
    via: dkpopnews

Thank(s)
    0/103

pertama kali liat 2ne1 di mv fire,,, awalnya ngerasa aneh....kayak ada nada yang gak pas,,, tapi setelah liat mv go away,,,,
    wahhh jatuh hati ama 2ne1,, apalagi pas part rap CL.... paling suka liat CL sama dara....^__^

Thank(s)
    1/2,391

Pictures of CL in childhood with her family is drawing attention!

Several pictures of 2ne1’s CL were released on Online Community, titled: “CL’s childhood.”

In the picture, CL is surrounded by her family, holding up pictures she had drawn herself, smiling brightly. CL gives a childish ingenuity unlike the tough image she puts forward on stage as the singer group’s leader.

Meanwhile, CL’s father Lee Ki Jin is currently working in Sogang International College as a professor for Physics. He is well known for being the author of the book, “Playing with the Laws of Physics.”

Source: Star2day from Nate
    Credit : Korea.com
    via: dkpopnews

8. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    0/6,322

CL pas kecil manis banget
    dan sekarang cantik, pinter ngedance, ngerap, suaranya mantap dan fashionable pulak
    dan dipict itu tetep cantik walau tanpa make up
    "Hahem ^^/

Thank(s)
    0/11

satu kata untuk 2ne1,.. KEREEEN!!!!!! ane jatuh cinta berat ama sandara park, udah cantik suaranya bagus pula, park bom suaranya juga mantabs kali!! CL juga sangat keren, n minji maknae yang nampol abis.. singkat kata ane jatuh cinta sama 2NE1!!!!!

Thank(s)
    0/804

Wktu pertama kali denger ugly gw bnr" addicted sm nih lagu..
    Smp" seharian gk bs lepas ma nih lagu diputerin muluk..
    plng suka part ny CL..
    Aduh makin hari CL mkin keren aja sih

Eh yg di atas foto CL wktu msh bocah ya..
    Aduh msh imut" sekali tuh..
    Tp kok rada mirip ma adek ny nickhun ya

Thank(s)
    0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Liola09 View Post
    CL pas kecil manis banget
    dan sekarang cantik, pinter ngedance, ngerap, suaranya mantap dan fashionable pulak
    dan dipict itu tetep cantik walau tanpa make up
    iy,ga jauh beda pas masih kecil ya gan... mirip banget pas kecil n sekarang. hahahaha.. makin cantik aja itu sih CL.. hehehhe

Thank(s)
    0/9,882

bole dipost ga ya ...winner lonely cover contest
    slaen suara bagus, kreatif juga
    Last edited by sweet_beezz; 04-08-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Page 431 of 541 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast