View Poll Results: Pasangan mana yang paling cocok menurut kalian?

Voters
958. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dok Mi ~ Enrique

763 79.65%
  • Dok Mi ~ Jin Rak

148 15.45%
  • Do Hwi ~ Jin Rak

11 1.15%
  • Do Hwi ~ Dong Hoon

11 1.15%
  • Seo Young ~ Enrique

13 1.36%
  • Seo Young ~ Tae Joon

7 0.73%
  • Dok Mi ~ Guru Bahasa

2 0.21%
  • Do Hwi ~ Guru Bahasa

3 0.31%
Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: My Flower Boy Neighbor / 이웃집 꽃미남 [2013]
http://idws.in/362200

Thank(s)
    199/1,065,557

Default My Flower Boy Neighbor / 이웃집 꽃미남 [2013]

Flower Boy Next Door / 이웃집 꽃미남

Details:

Revised romanization: 이웃집 꽃미남 / Yiootjib Kkotminam
    Also Known As: My Neighbor Flower Boy / The Pretty Boy Next Door / Flower Boy Next Door
    Producer: Jo Moon Joo
    Director: Jung Jung-Hwa
    Writer: Yoo Hyun-Sook (webcomic), Kim Eun-Jung
    Network: tvN
    Episodes: 16
    Release Date: 2013-Jan-07 to 2013-Feb-26
    Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00
    Language: Korean

Synopsis:

Ko Dok-Mi (Park Shin-Hye) lives a lonely existence and she doesn't like going out. She peeks out and watches Enrique Keum (Yoon Si-Yoon), who is her neighbor. Enrique Keum then notices Ko Dok-Mi watching him and approaches her. Ko Dok-Mi then begins a journey outside into the world.

Cast:

Park Shin-Hye as Ko Dok-Mi
    Yoon Si-Yoon as Enrique Keum
    Kim Ji-Hoon as Oh Jin-Rok
    Park Soo Jin as Cha Do Hui
    Kim Yoon Hye as Seo Young
    Go Kyung Pyo as Oh Dong Hoon
    Kouki Mizuta as Watanabe
    Kim Jeong San as Han Tae Joon

Character Description

Relationship Chart:

Teaser:

Credit:
    Code:
    1. http://asianwiki.com/My_Flower_Boy_Neighbor
    2. http://www.dramabeans.com/
    3. http://http://www.allkpop.com/
    Last edited by ferryblu3; 27-12-2012 at 11:05 AM.

No Upload and Reupload to IDWS Server.
    Don't waste any PM or VM, I won't reply for that subject.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Thank(s)
    624/1,065,557

DOWNLOAD LINK

RAW VIDEO
    Hidden Block (you must be registered):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

Code:
    IDWS by ferryblu3
    Medium Quality by astraclue
    Pahe by smileyphit
    Torrent by seraphim
    KiSHD by astraclue

Show Other Link
    Other Download Link
    Saya tidak menjamin kualitas video berikut bagus. Saya hanya menjamin link yang ada pada main index.

Episode 01:
    XViD WITH @amshare
    Medium Quality @amshare
    480p WITH @Uploading
    WITH @imzupload
    WITH @Asixfile & taruhsini

Episode 02:
    XViD WITH @amshare
    Medium Quality @amshare
    480p WITH @Uploading
    WITH @imzupload
    WITH @asixfiles & taruhsini

Episode 03:
    XViD WITH @imzupload
    WITH @imzupload
    PAHE @imzupload
    PAHE @ryushare
    Medium Quality @imzupload

Episode 04:
    PAHE @imzupload
    XViD WITH @imzupload
    WITH @imzupload
    Medium Quality @imzupload

Episode 05:
    WITH @BillionUpload
    PAHE @TaruhSini
    Medium Quality @BillionUpload
    Mirror Torrent

Episode 06:
    PAHE WITH @megaload
    WITH @BillionUpload
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos+TaruhSini
    Medium Quality @BillionUpload
    Medium Quality @amshare
    PAHE WITH @Asixfile+Taruhsini
    Medium Quality @Zenload

Episode 07:
    Mirror Torrent
    Download @BillionUpload
    PAHE iPOP @megaload
    iPOP @Maknyos
    PAHE iPOP @Maknyos
    Medium Quality @amshare
    PAHE iPOP @Asixfile

Episode 08:
    Mirror Torrent
    PAHE WITH @megalaod
    WITH @BillionUpload
    Medium Quality @amshare
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos
    PAHE iPOP @Asixfile

Episode 09:
    Mirror Torrent
    PAHE WITH @megaload
    Download @BillionUpload
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos
    PAHE WITH @BillionUpload
    Medium Quality @amshare

Episode 10:
    Mirror Torrent
    Download @uptobox
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos
    PAHE iPOP @Maknyos
    PAHE WITH @megaload
    PAHE WITH
    Medium Quality @amshare

Episode 11:
    Download WITH
    Medium Quality @amshare
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos
    PAHE WITH @megaload
    PAHE WITH

Episode 12:
    Download WITH
    Mirror Torrent
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos
    iPOP @IMZupload
    Medium Quality @amshare
    PAHE WITH @megaload
    PAHE WITH

Episode 13:
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos
    Medium Quality @BillionUpload+Zenload
    Mirror Torrent
    PAHE WITH @megaload
    PAHE WITH

Episode 14:
    PAHE @DropBox
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos
    Medium Quality @Maknyos
    PAHE WITH @Maknyos
    Medium Quality @BillionUpload+Zenload
    PAHE @GoogleDrive
    PAHE WITH @megaload
    PAHE WITH

Episode 15:
    PAHE @Maknyos
    PAHE WITH @Asixfiles
    Mirror Torrent
    Medium Quality @putlocker & BillionUpload

Episode 16:
    PAHE @Maknyos
    Mirror Torrent
    PAHE WITH @Asixfiles
    Medium Quality @putlocker & BillionUpload

Special Episode:
    Mirror Torrent
    720p WITH @Fuupload

OST

Last edited by ferryblu3; 20-09-2013 at 05:22 PM.

4. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    543/1,065,557

SUBTITLES

~ ENGLISH SUBTITLE ~

English Subtitle Index

~ INDONESIA SUBTITLE ~

Show Other Indonesia Subtitle
    Other Indonesia Subtitle

Episode 01
    Last edited by ferryblu3; 02-08-2013 at 07:51 AM.

6. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    73/1,065,557

NEWS

Yoon Shi Yoon to Return to the Small Screen with Park Shin Hye in ′My Flower Boy Neighbor′

Show Read news
    Yoon Shi Yoon will soon be launching his small screen endeavors for 2013.

The actor has been cast for the tvN drama My Flower Boy Neighbor, which is set to premiere in January 2013. He will be playing Enrique Geum in this piece that will continue tvN′s flower boy series started by Flower Boy Ramen Shop and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.

His partner has been confirmed to be Park Shin Hye.

My Flower Boy Neighbor is based on the webtoon titled I Watch Him Every Day, and will be a 16-episode romantic comedy drama. It is about how Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye), a woman who has locked herself up in her ′tower′ to hide from the world, is caught spying on the man living next door by Enrique Geum.

The drama will mark Yoon Shi Yoon′s first return to the Korean small screen in a year, as he has been busy in China and Japan since he last starred in KBS2′s Baker King, Kim Tak Goo and MBC′s Me Too, Flower!. Enrique Geum is a genius creative director, who is good-looking, stylish and bohemian and can′t get enough of soccer. He will form a love line with Go Dok Mi.

Go Dok Mi is a ′city Rapunzel′ who never ventures outdoors, yet has her own set of charms that makes men go weak.

Producer Jo Moon Joo of CJ E&M, in charge of My Neighbor Flower Boy, said, "Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye were the no. 1 actors in mind when we first put together this drama. You can look forward to this mix of the best producers and actors, as well as its interesting story."

Shooting will commence mid-November, and its first episode will air on January 7.

Third tvN Flower Boy drama stars Yoon Shi-yoon, Park Shin-hye

Show Read news
    Dude. DUDE! I’m not going to jump the gun and say this show is going to be awesome… but it’s going to be awesome, right?

The time has come for a third installment in the “Flower Boy” series, and this one is titled Flower Boy Next Door. I love that, inasmuch as I love all cute plays on words. The producers have scored two big names for this one: Yoon Shi-yoon and Park Shin-hye. Huzzah! Two young talents with acting skills to match their pretty faces.

Cable channel tvN has scored twice thus far with its “Oh Boy” series of programming. Oh Boy was a project that kicked off last year to target the young teenage demographic (which doesn’t always command the big broadcast audiences—the prime-time dramas on the Big Three stations mostly target 20-something and 30-something audiences, as well as the ajumma viewer base). It kicked off with Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, then aired a reality audition show to cast a supporting role in the follow-up drama. Straight from the auditions did Yoo Min-kyu go to Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, where he played bassist Ha-jin.

Both Flower Boy dramas have been ratings successes and became buzz shows, and both definitely scored with me—they were vastly different despite the Flower Boy in their titles, but spoke to me for different reasons. Ramyun Shop was zany and comedic in the best of ways, while Shut Up just spoke to my heart. The reason both worked—despite the admittedly gimmicky premise—is that even though they’ve got the trappings of fluff teen fare (and the marketing, branding, and pretty faces), neither drama forgot to have a story and a spirit, and contained tons of warmth and soul.

Thus I’m hoping third time is also a charm, and am optimistic that this one will also have a solid story to carry the drama. It’s based on an existing webtoon called I Steal Peeks At Him Every Day. It’s an upbeat, lively story that centers around an “urban Rapunzel” type character, played by Park Shin-hye, who is locked up in her lonely tower. Figuratively speaking—at least I hope. She sneaks peeks at her neighbor across the street, and gets caught by a different guy, played by Yoon Shi-yoon. Sold and sold. I’m hooked already.

These names crack me up; Park plays Go Dok-mi, which is a play on the word for lonely (go-dok). Yoon’s flower boy character is named Enrique Geum. Okay, there’s nothing inherently funny about his name, but the juxtaposition amuses me. Enrique is a fashionable creative director with charm out the wazoo and “superior genes.” Heh.

I’m super excited about this pairing, because I love both actors but not always all their roles, and this one sounds like it’ll be great for both of them. I’m crossing fingers and toes that they have chemistry, because they sure have the comedic and dramatic chops. I really enjoyed Yoon Shi-yoon in his last drama, Me Too, Flower, and he was good in it—but that drama nosedived and I couldn’t shake the feeling that he was terribly miscast. Park, too, has had some winners and also some… not-so-winners. So I’m hoping this one succeeds.

Plus! PD Jung Jung-hwa is back in the game, after having directed Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. Screenwriter Kim Eun-jung is penning the scripts; her film credits include Coffee (Gabi) and Hwang Jini (the 2007 movie).

Just like the first two series, Flower Boy Next Door one will be a Monday-Tuesday romantic comedy running for 16 episodes. It premieres on January 7, 2013. *circles date in red ink* *decorates with flowers and hearts*

Kim Ji-hoon joins tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door

Show Read news
    Woohoo! So many things about this news make me happy: Kim Ji-hoon is returning to dramaland post-army service (and for real this time, not like that weekend show he was cast in, then wasn’t). He’ll be taking up a lead role in tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door, the third drama in the cable station’s “Oh Boy” series of Flower Boy programming (following Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band), which has already cast Park Shin-hye and Yoon Shi-yoon as the main leads.

The 16-episode romantic comedy reportedly takes a humorous and upbeat approach with today’s culture of sneaking peeks at our neighbors. Um. Okay, that sounds wrong. I suppose it means more in the sense of google-stalking and being a nosy neighbor, although I do wonder how the show’s going to keep Park Shin-hye’s character from being a creepy stalker girl with the way she keeps sneaking looks at her hot neighbor (the role Kim Ji-hoon will play). I’m not worried they won’t be able to; I’m just hoping for the best. It’s a younger man, Yoon Shi-yoon, who catches her at the peeping and presumably lots of cuteness will ensue between them.

As the object of our heroine’s interest, Kim Ji-hoon portrays a rather weak rookie webtoon artist. Heh. He’s described as being attractive despite his difficult, stubborn, and rude personality. With constantly tangled hair, a wardrobe consisting of tracksuits, and a coarse mouth, he’s reminding me an awful lot of Lee Seon-kyun’s character in Petty Romance, the adult comic artist who was poor at storytelling. Not a bad association, in my book.

It’s not a character type I’ve seen from Kim Ji-hoon yet, but I have plenty of faith he’ll be able to do it. He does grumpy hotties so well (see: Wish Upon a Star), and can do a pretty great droll/deadpan delivery. He’s also no stranger to tvN, which was the home of his cable sci-fi-mystery-sageuk Joseon X-Files, one of my favorite K-dramas ever.

(Urg, apparently there’s yet another nonsensical shortened word that’s been coined to refer to his type: the ung-mae-nam, aka the bumbling yet attractive flower boy. I’m hoping that’s a term that doesn’t catch on; I’ve just barely come to terms with cha-do-nam and bol-mae-nam. Not everything needs its own label!)

Can’t wait! Flower Boy Next Door kicks off on January 7, 2013.

Actress Park Soo Jin confirms casting in tvN’s upcoming drama, ‘Flower Boy Next Door’

Show Read news
    Actress Park Soo Jin will be joining Park Shin Hye in tvN‘s upcoming romantic comedy, ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘, for her next smallscreen comeback!

Fans of tvN’s popular romantic comedies ‘Flower Boy Ramen Shop‘ and ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band‘ are in for a treat, as ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ is said to be a drama to continue the flower boy series.

Park Soo Jin will be playing ‘Cha Do Hui’, the CEO of an internet shopping mall who looks perfect on the outside but is actually far from it on the inside. Her relationship to Park Shin Hye’s character, ‘Go Dok Mi’, dates back to their high school days when they were sworn enemies.

Others in the line-up include Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, and more. The drama will begin airing January 7th, 2013, as a 16 episode series.

Kim Yoon Hye cast in tvN’s ‘Flower Boy Next Door’

Show Read news
    Following the casting confirmations of Park Shin Hye and Park Soo Jin, actress Kim Yoon Hye has revealed that she will be joining the cast of tvN‘s upcoming drama, ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘.

Kim Yoon Hye will be playing the role of ‘Seo Young’, the best friend and first love of leading male ‘Enrique’ (played by Yoon Shi Yoon). She’s a free-spirited young woman who will put everything on the line to achieve what she desires.

The actress commented, “I’m glad to be a part of the third installment of the ‘Flower Boy’ series. I’m a bit pressured with my role since it’s the first love of ‘Enrique’ but I’ll work hard to show a great image to our viewers.”

The 16-episode romantic comedy will begin airing January 7th, 2013.

Yoon Si Yoon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon and more get together for ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ script reading

Show Read news
    The cast of tvN‘s upcoming drama ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘ has finally gotten together to kick start the official production process for their launch next year.

Cast members Yoon Si Yoon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon, Park Soo Jin, Kim Yoon Hye, and Go Kyung Pyo finalized their casting decisions and met for their first script reading for their 16 episode romantic comedy based off of the popular webtoon, “I Watch Him Every Night“.

The romance begins when the modern time Rapunzel ‘Go Dok Mi’ (played by Park Shin Hye) gets caught stealing looks into her the windows of a neighbor (Kim Ji Hoon) by a younger flower boy named ‘Geum’ (played by Yoon Si Yoon). The drama will be tvN’s third installment to the flower boy series to warm up the hearts of fans this winter season.

Everyone got into character for the first time at the CJ E&M center on November 21st, and many were pleased to be seeing the return of Yoon Si Yoon for the first time in a year since his ‘Me Too, Flower!‘ as well as Kim Ji Hoon’s discharge from the army.

PD Jo Moon Joo stated, “There was a lot of chemistry in the first script reading because even before it took place, the director, writers, and actors communicated and researched a lot about their characters. The actors are all in love with their characters and work with each other well so we’re looking forward to a great piece of work.”

‘Flower Boy Next Door’ will begin airing on January 7th, 2013.

Last edited by ferryblu3; 04-02-2013 at 11:08 AM.

8. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    13/41,325
    Blog Entries

First Comment

Akhirnya Yoon Shi Yoon Main Drama Lagi setelah kembali dr cina
    dan dipasangkan sama Park Shin Hye

Kayanya bakalan setipe sama series kkotminam terdahulu semoga ratingnya melonjak

kayanya dramanya bakalan teens banget
    secara seneng sama tetangganya

Thank(s)
    9/132,996

Akhir nya Park Shin Hye Main drama lagi...

terakhir drama nya di taun 2011..

waktu jadi Lee Kyu Won di "Heartstring"

trus keren juga akting dia di "You're Beautiful" yng nyamar jadi cowo

Drama baru nya ini di tayangin di TVN ya...

udah gg sabar bnget mau nonton ni drama..

pasti cerita nya makin fresh..

Thank(s)
    10/189,013
    Blog Entries

Park Shin Hye koq kayanya makin kurus ya di drama ini
    Tapi setelah 2 drama trakhir yang di mana rambutnya pendek, akhirnya gw bisa liat PSH berambut panjang lagi
    Kalo liat dr judulnya Flower Boy mestinya sih drama ini gak garing yah, secara gw nonton Flower Boy sebelum2nya dan lumayan menghibur
    Smoga drama PSH sama YSY kali ini laris dan banyak pendukungnya deh...

Thank(s)
    10/181,853

Default Re: My Flower Boy Neighbor / 이웃집 꽃미남 [2013]

akhirnya dibuka juga
    yg bikin drama ini kan sama dg yg bikin Flower Boy sebelum2nya, jadi harapannya bisa sebagus yg dulu-dulu. Apalagi ada Park Shin Hye

Tapi yg masih galau, siapa bakal jadi subbernya Mudah2an dramafever&Viki dapet lisensinya

Tapatalk LGO2X Official ICS

TIDAK BISA UPLOAD KE IDWS MULAI 07 JULI KRN PINDAH KANTOR

Thank(s)
    6/55,901

huaaaaah~~
    nyari nyari flower boy next door ga ketemu.. ternyata disini~
    udah kangen sm PSH-noona sih..

7 Januari mulai tayang, harusnya udah mulai syuting ya sekarang..
    subskrip ah..
    btw ini drama gantiin drama apa ya kakak?

14. Who Said Thanks:

Thank(s)
    9/2,124

Quote Originally Posted by 16aelene View Post
    huaaaaah~~
    nyari nyari flower boy next door ga ketemu.. ternyata disini~
    udah kangen sm PSH-noona sih..

7 Januari mulai tayang, harusnya udah mulai syuting ya sekarang..
    subskrip ah..
    btw ini drama gantiin drama apa ya kakak?
    yoi bener
    sebenernya ga gantiin drama siapa siapa tp ada di slot dramanya Reply 1997
    jadi bisa dibilang pengganti Reply 1997

Penasaran kenapa namanya YSY Enrique apa dia dari LN ya

Sense Your Darkness

Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast